We integrate the sensors and engines of our clients into Microsoft Azure.
Becuause of that data are avaliable centrally and in a standardised format.
The integration of data into the Microsoft-Eco-System enables:
More efficient processes
New business models
Faster reaction to critical events
What we offer
From sensor data to business process: That's how we approach
Data of engines and other sensors is collected.
Data are saved centralised and standardised.
Business processes are initialised.
What data are collected?
- The desired information is already available in digital form
e.g. via an OPC-UA-Server.
- the desired information isn't yet in digital form. In this case we have to digitalize the data of new sensors or through retrofitting of engines.
e.g. machine condition, energy consumption, presence oder pressure.
which don't have LAN, WLAN or mobile communications.
What happens to the data?
Immediately through streaming datasets - that's how the current values are directly selected.
Long-term archived into a standardised format.
Now the business applications can directly access data.
Furthermore the data can later be analysed e.g. through Machine Learning.
What happens next?
1. Providing dataThe data is provided to directly use it in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other business applications.
2. Integration into your business processesThat's how the data can be directly integrated into your business processes, e.g.:
Assigning manufactoring orders to engines who currently report a low capacity.
Adjust the production to times with low electricity costs.
Continuous monitoring of values like temperature or shocks in your whole supply chain.
3. Realising automated processesAutomated processes can be initiated based on predefined threshold values, for example:
The production of new products if the supply is running low.
Filling up machines if they are almost empty.
Sending out service technicians if there may be a defect. (Predictive Maintenance)
4. Bi-directional integrationA bi-directional integration is of coure possible - engines for example can be directly controlled through business applications.
- Sensor data in Microsoft Azure
- Upgrade existing hardware
- Integration of engines and sensor data